- Establishment of sub-centers in various parts of the country for fulfillment of the our goals.
- Development of educational institution for physically, mentally & socially deprived children.
- Development of institute & training centers for providing best facilities for management and training, degree and diploma for medical and paramedical manpower in various fields of health.
- Establishment of CP village.
“ our mission is to integrate every child with locomotor disability especially cerebral palsy to the main stream of society by providing comprehensive rehabilitation care “
- To provide medical, financial, rehabilitation help, upliftment and welfare of children and geriatric patients from lower socioeconomic society.
- Management of various kinds of childhood disabilities like cerebral palsy, congenital and acquired musculoskeletal anomalies.
- Provision of medical and surgical facilities for children suffering from any kind of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Development of temporary shelter home (CP home) for parents coming from far flung places.
- Development of world class rehabilitation center.
- Establishment of sub-centers for rehabilitation of children affected with cerebral palsy and other physical disability in various parts of country.
- Organizing free check up camps, CME, workshop, conferences and training programs.
- Sensitization of parents, society, and government authority regarding need and social integration of children with any kind of disability.
- Development of integrated educational institute for physically and socially deprived children.
- Providing occupational training and rehabilitation of children with special need.
- Training of manpower in the field of rehabilitation.
- Development of training institutes for certified courses in the field of rehabilitation.
- Research work on newer concept in the field of rehabilitation.
- Making MOUs with other organization for professional exchange, research, educational services and exchange of information.
- Create awareness about management and early diagnosis of cerebral palsy through awareness camps cum CMEs2.
- Providing treatment to children from poorest class society with minimal cost.
- Training of physiotherapist, speech therapist, special educators, orthotics specifically for cerebral palsy.
- Training of parents in therapy of their child and solving the problem of activities of daily living.
- Organizing events like conferences, workshops, seminars for awareness and training to all concern like therapist, social workers, parents etc.
- Development of a world class rehab center having advanced equipments, gait lab and other labs, and facilities for advanced therapeutic techniques including hydrotherapy and horse riding.
- Development of an institution for training and research in the field of physical disability.
- Development of school and recreation center for children with special need.