Our Team Members
We have highly experienced, talented and dedicated team
MS Orthopedics, DNB Orthopedics, Pediatric orthopedic surgeon & cerebral palsy specialist , Prayagraj (Allahabad),UP, India
Dr Varidmala Jain
Phd Public Health, MD Community Medicine, Cerebral Palsy medico-social consultant, Praayagraj (Allahabad) India
Mr. Ramashanker Shrivatava
Mass communicator, Daly News Paper ‘Aaj’, Prayagraj (Allahabad), India
Member of Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy
15 year career in rehabilitation of children with Cerebral Palsy & pediatric disabilities
Member of Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy, 15 year career in rehabilitation of children with Cerebral Palsy & pediatric disabilities
Member of Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy, 12 year career in rehabilitation of children with Cerebral Palsy & pediatric disabilities
Mr Ved Prakash Singh
Mr Sanjay Dwivedi
Mr Satyendra Sharma
Mr Yogesh Mishra
Mrs poonam mishra
Mr Nilesh shrivastava
Mr. Ajay Mishra
Ms Preeti Soni
Manoj kumar singh
Mr Banshi Lal
Mrs Astha Dwivedi
Mr Rajendra yadav
Mr Vaibhav Dwivedi
Mr Akash Shukla
Mr Rupam Maurya
Mr Shivam Maurya
Mr Jay Shaker Pandey, Assistant therapist
Mr Sandesh Shrivastava Assistant therapist
Mr Govind, Assistant Staff
Management Advisory Board Member Manager Sant Baba Karnail singh Mr C S Singh Shri V K Mittal Chartered Accountant Shri Amit Gupta Mr Rajesh Mishra Dr B R J Satish Architect & Engineer Dr Kavita Agrawal Mr Sanjeev Gupta
Trishla Foundation trust is managed by a team of personnel from different fields like medical, administration, media and social workers. Whole team is dedicated to provide care to the families coming from far flung places for rehabilitation of their children. We are trying our best to provide comfort zone to these children.
Mr Chandan yadav
Mr R Shrivastava
CEREBRAL PALSY MEDICO SOCIAL CONSULTANT
Dr Varidmala Jain
COORDINATOR & PRO
Mr Vaibhav Shukla
Mr Sachin Shukla
Mr Khannu Lal, Mr Sanjay Panda, Mr Shivdhari, Mr Banarasi, Mr Suresh Chandra Pandey, Mr Bhagat, Mr Pappu (Driver)
Record Room Incharge
Mr Pradeep Shukla
CP Village Project Incharge & Media coordinator
Curriculum Vitae of Dr Jitendra Kumar Jain
- Secretary, Samvedna “Charitable trust for children with special need”, 6/8, Elgin Road, Civil lines, Allahabad, UP- 211001, Website- www.samvednatrust.com
- President, Trishla Foundation “Charitable trust for children with Neuro-musculoskeletal disability”182c/.350a,Tagoretown, Allahabad, UP-211002,Website- www.trishlafoundation.com
- Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon & cerebral palsy specialist , Trishla Orthopedic Clinic & Rehab Center, 182C /350A, Tagore Town, Allahabad, UP-211002. website: www.trishlaortho.com
- Member, General Council, Dr Shakuntala Mishra National University of Rehabilitation, Lucknow, UP
- Member, Advisory Board, Chief Commissioner for person with disabilities, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Member of the expert committee, inclusion of Rehabilitation of packages for Pediatrics patient under Orthopedic and neurology Arogyashree Health care trust, Hyderabad, Govt of Telangana, India
- Member of the expert Committee of RCI for development of training program in the field of cerebral palsy, Autism & multiple disabilities, rehabilitation council of India, New Delhi
- Member of State Disability Research Committee, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Junior Resident in PGI Chandigarh for 3 years
- Senior Resident in Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh for 1 year
- Research associate in M L N Medical College, Allahabad, UP for 3 years
- Full time consultant Pediatric orthopedic surgeon since 2000
- Training in paed. ortho. under Dr SS Gill, PGI Chandigarh & Dr Ashok Johari, Bombay
- Attended Congenital limb deficiency live surgery tutorial (Under Dr Drohr paley), The Paley Institute, West
- Palm Beach, Florida 11th Jan to 16th Jan 2015.
- Clinical & radiological assessment of Acetabular reconstruction during THR at PGI, Chandigarh
- A study of interrelationship between flurosis and postmenopausal osteoporosis and its effect on its management- CSIR sponsored project in MLN medical college, Allahabad
- Holistic approach in mx of CP at Samvedna Trust, Allahabad
- llizarrow Fixator-44th IOACON, Hyderabad. 15-19 Dec 1999.
- Basic Course on Microsurgical Techniques, BOS, Bombay. 6 -10Aug. 2001.
- Basic Course on Microsurgical Techniques- ESSI, Mumbai. 6-10 Aug.2001
- Pediatric Spine- Apollo hospital, New Delhi. 22 March 2002.
- Course on Advanced Hand Surgery –1st IOA Course, PUNE. 31 Aug- 1 Sep-2002
- Arthoscopy Lower Limb- 47th IOA, Patna. 12-17 Nov 2002.
- Fixation of Dorsolumbar Spine, ASSICON, Varanasi. 24 Jan.2003.
- Understanding The Lumber Spine & Its Care, Aswani back institute –Mumbai. 21- 24 august 2003
- JESS Fixator Course, BOS, Bombay-2003. 22-27 Setp.2003
- Spinal Deformities Allahabad, 10th POSICON. Feb 2004.
- Spine Course in BOS, Mumbai. 20-26 Nov. 2004.
- Advanced Courses in Orthopedics management of Cerebral palsy. Asia pacific childhood disability update, 2005, Mumbai. 2-3 Dec. 2005.
- Instructional Course in Spine –ASSI, Mumbai. 19 – 21 Aug 2005
- Course on Cadaveric Flap Dissection-BOS, Mumbai. 11-12 Aug 2007
- Prolapsed Lumber Intervertebral Disc- AO SPINE, Lucknow. 16 March 2007.
- Advance course on Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord Injury –ISICON, New Delhi, 6 March, 2006.
- Tendon Transfers in Hand Surgery- KGMC Lucknow. 22-23 Dec. 2007
- AO Course of Principles in Operative Fracture Management, AO Foundation New Delhi. 22-24 Feb 2008.
- Adolescent hip disorders-. POSI-POSNA workshop, 24th-25th jan,2010
- Reconstruction of long bone defects in children- POSI-POSNA workshop, 24th-25th jan,2010
- Growth modulation & deformity correction , POSICON-2013, 4th Jan 2013, ahemedabad
- Limb deformity correction (SUV frame & computerized software) Course– New Delhi 12-14th April 2013.
- Workshop on foot & ankle deformity , POSICON-2015 on 29th Jan to 1st Feb , New Delhi
- Workshop on Surgery around the Pediatric Hip, POSICON2015 on 29th Jan to 1st Feb , New Delhi
- Jain V, Singh G, Jain J K, Dayal A, Gupta N, Pal T. Socio-Demographic Profile Of Cerebral Palsy Affected Patients: An Indian Scenario: Int J Cur Res Rev: Vol 7 • Issue 12 • June 2015.
- Jain V, Jain J K, Singh G, Pandey A. Perinatal risk factors in cerebral palsy: A rehab center based study: accepted for publication in IJCP 2015
- Jain J, Jain V M, Shrivastav V. Single event multi level surgery in a teenager having spastic triplegic cerebral palsy. Ind. JCP, Vol. 1: Issue 1, June, 2013.page 27-29.
- Sen RK, Jain JK Nagi ON. Traumatic bowing of the forearm bones in roller machine injuries. Injury.2004; 35:1202-1206. ( International journal of orthopedics)
- Jain JK, Sen RK, Bansal SC, Nagi ON. Image Intensifier and Orthopedic Surgeon-Current Concept Review.
- Indian J.Orthopaedics.2001; 35:13-19.(National journal of orthopedics)
- Mujeeb SMD, Jain JK, Goldsmith R, Gill SS. Tumoral Calcinosis-a case report. Indian J. Orthopedics 2002; 36: 253-5.
- Jain JK, Varma AN, dwivedi R. Comparative Evaluation of Podography, radiological & Clinical parameters in congenital talipes equinovarus.J.B.J.D.2001;17:21-26.(State journal of orthopedics)
- Kanojia RK, Jain JK, Dwivedi S, Varma AN. Functional cast Bracing in the treatment of Colles’ fracture.J.B.J.D.2001;17:40-46.
- Tonk G, Jain JK, Dubey AL, Varma AN, Singh PA, Dayanand. Association of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in cases of Osteoarticular tuberculosis. J.B.J.D.2002, 18:54-8.
- Jain JK, Varma AN, Kumar, Swaroop A. Role of vsacularised muscle pedicle graft in fracture neck femur. J.B.J.D.2003; 19:32-34.
- Shah V, Yadav UB, Varma AN, Jain JK. Treatment of severely crushed limb by Illizarrow technique. J.B.J.D.2003; 19:69-73.
- Jain VM, Jain JK, Dwivedi S, Varma AN. Bioterrorism: Invited Article. University of Allahabad Study (New Millen. Ser.) 2002; 1(1): 5-8.
- Varma AN, Jain JK. Article in symposium on pediatrics ipsilateral elbow and forearm injuries. Orthopedics journal of MP chapter 2004; 13(1): 6-22.
- Jain JK, Singhal R, Yadav UB, Varma AN. Myositis Ossificans progressive- a case report.J.B.J.D.2002;19:105-7.
- Jain JK, Shah V, Varma AN. Morquio-Brasilsford disease (chondrodystrophy) – A case report. J.B.J.D.2003; 19; 105-7
- Cerebral palsy. PRECON-2004, Allahabad, 9-10 Oct. 2004
- Role of Botulinum toxin in cerebral palsy. CEZCON- 2004, Allahabad 29-31 Oct 2004.
- Newer concept in management of cerebral palsy.APOCON-2005, Allahabad.
- Role of Orthopedic Surgery in management of lower limb in cerebral palsy- Delhi—First national seminar on cerebral palsy, New Delhi —4th Dec 2006
- Role of OSSCS in management of cerebral palsy-second habilitation conference on cerebral palsy, New Delhi.9th Dec 2007
- Role of OSSCS in Cerebral palsy. Current trends in multidisciplinary health care. New Delhi. 8th-9th Dec.2007.
- Integrated approach in Mx of cerebral palsy. Xxvii annual conf. NZIOA, New Delhi .4-6th Apr. 2008
- OSSCS surgery: a boon for children with cerebral palsy. National seminar on hygiene and environment, Allahabad. 23 August, 2008.
- Orthopedic prospective in management of cerebral palsy. UPPG Instructional Course Lecture, Meerut -2008.9th Nov 2008.
- Role of OSSCS and SEMILLARASS in advance management of Cerebral Palsy .Third Habilitation Conference, New Delhi 14th Dec 2008.
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy: CEZCON 2009,Bhopal MP
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy: UPPEDICON 2009, Allahabad, UP, 14 Nov 2009.
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy: 1st National conference on Social Orthopedic, Jabalpur, MP, 13th Dec 2009.
- Management Protocol in cerebral palsy –Pre-conference workshop, UPCON 2010, Allahabad, 19th Feb, 2010.
- Role of early single event multilevel surgery in Mx of children with cerebral palsy- IACP2010, Jabalpur
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy- UPCON2011, Gorakhpur, UP
- Management protocol in routine Paediatric Orthopaedic Problem- 14th annual conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur on 24-25th September
- Concept of OSSCS in management of Cerebral Palsy- 20th nov.2011,CPCON-2011,New Delhi
- Aging with cerebral palsy & their management –National conference on parental guideline for children with cerebral palsy at Allahabad on 27th Nov2011.
- Latest advancement in management of cerebral palsy & social prospective- at world disability day, 2nd Dec, Viklang University, Chitrakut.
- Three Guest lecture (approach to CP Child, aging with CP, Role of SEMLS in Mx of cerebral palsy ) in IACP2011 at Calcutta on 15-16 Dec, 2011
- Latest advancement in Mx of cerebral palsy in centenary celebration of CSMU, Lucknow on 23th Dec, 2011
- Latest advancement in Mx of cerebral palsy in UPORTHOCON-2012 at Kanpur on 18th Feb 2012.
- Role of SEMLS & OSSCS in management of cerebral palsy in international conference of global commitment towards inclusive development of person with disability organized by Indian association rehabilitation professional (IARP) on 18th march
- Management of spastic foot – IFASCON-2012 (2nd Asia Pacific Society of Foot & Ankle Surgeon’s Meeting ) at Agra – 1st Sept, 2012
- Soft tissue surgery in spastic foot in ankle foot session of IOACON 2012 at Chennai on 14th Dec 2012.
- Complication in fracture neck Femur in young adult & children- mid term symposium of Uttar Pradesh chapter of IOA at Gorakhpur on 15th Sept 2013.
- Social issues & latest scenario of cerebral palsy in India – Aviskar programme, 2013, MNNIT, Allahabad.
- Management of Spastic Foot in cerebral palsy (2 separate talk ) -5th AFFAS Meeting & 1st HKFAS Meeting at Hong Kong to be held on 29-30 Nov 2013.
- Botulinum Toxin in Cerebral palsy- IACPCON-2013 at Ahmadabad on 20-21st Dec 2013
- Integrated approach in management of cerebral palsy affected people at Allahabad in Ist national conference on emergency management on 26th Feb2014.
- Problem associated with adult with cerebral palsy & their remedies –IACPCON2014 at Hyderabad on 9th Oct 2014.
- SEMLOSSS: A rehab technique in management of cerebral palsy – 3rd international conference & workshop of physical therapy , AIIMS 2014 at Delhi on 20th Dec 2014
- Tendon transfer in foot deformity – IFASCON-2015 at Ludhiana on 28th August 2015.
- Lectures on childhood physical disability including cerebral palsy in Orthopedic club– Allahabad, Lucknow (2), Kanpur ,Varanasi , Bhagalpur Pediatric club- Allahabad, Sitapur, Varanasi, Raibareli,
- IMA branch– Allahabad, Pratapgarh, Sultanpur, Rewa, Basti, Faizabad, Mirzapur, Gonda, Balrampur, Deoria, Meerut, Jounpur
- Physiotherapy Meeting- Kanpur, Jounpur, Faizabad
- CME on Cerebral palsy physiotherapy association Faizabad, UP
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Varanasi physiotherapy association, Varanasi, UP
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Sardar Patel Medical College, Lucknow
- CME cum Workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy Pacific College of Physiotherapy , Gorakhpur
- Pre-conference workshop on Paediatric Orthopaedic in UPCON-2010 at Allahabad 19th Feb 2010.
- CME cum workshop on approach to child with cerebral palsy- Sai College of physiotherapy , Kanpur
- Workshop on cerebral palsy rehabilitation. 14th National conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur on 24-25th September, 2011.
- Workshop on cerebral palsy Rehabilitation. National conference on physiotherapy at Jodhpur, Rajasthan on 13-14th Jan 2012.
- Workshop on advance treatment modality in cerebral palsy- college of applied education & health sciences, Gangotri, Roorkee , Meerut on 9th Sept 2012.
- Workshop on Advance Rehab Technology in children with cerebral palsy at Allahabad on 16th Nov 2014
- Workshop on Advance Rehab Technology in children with cerebral palsy at Jaipur on 3rd April 2015
- Workshop on Advance Rehab Technology in children with cerebral palsy at Kota on 18th April 2015
- Scientific Secretary of POSICON-2002 at Allahabad
- Joint Organizing Secretary & faculty for CEZCON-2003 at Allahabad
- Scientific Secretary & faculty for UPPG instructional course lecture-2004 at Allahabad
- Organizing secretary of CPCON-2010 (National Conference on Cerebral Palsy) at Allahabad
- Convener & faculty of workshop on Pediatric Orthopedic in UP Orthocon-2010 at Allahabad ,
- Course Director for Workshop on cerebral palsy rehabilitation. 14th National conference of AIAP (Physiocon-2011) at Kanpur.
- Organizing Secretary for National Symposia on Parental Guideline in Children with Cerebral Palsy on 27th Nov 2011at Allahabad.
- Course director for workshop on problem solving approach in management of cerebral palsy to be held on 18th Nov 2012 at Allahabad..
- Coordinator for panel discussion on spastic foot deformity in IOACON at Chennai on 14th Dec 2012
- Chairman, Celebration of national cerebral palsy day by Samvedna in association with Avishkar programme of MNNIT, at Allahabad on 3rd October.
- Organizing Secretary of National Symposia on parental prospective in management of cerebral palsy at Allahabad, UP on 17th Nov 2013.
- Course convener of Family forum in IACPCON2014, Hyderabad on 9th -1oth Oct 2014
- Organizing secretary of workshop on Advance Rehab Technology in children with cerebral palsy at Allahabad on 16th Nov 2014
- Organizing secretary of Symposia on empowerment of parents & family of children with cerebral palsy at Allahabad on 16th Nov 2014
Dr Jain has a vast experience of more than 15 years in the field of cerebral palsy & pediatric orthopedics. He has managed more than 10,000 children with cerebral palsy and 4000 children with orthopedic problems successfully. He has started using multimodal approach of treatment in CP including advance physiotherapeutic technique, botulinum toxin, braces & orthopedic surgery with new innovative concept all combined together in specific combination for every single child based on detailed assessment. During surgery he corrects all the prevailing deformity & contracture by muscle tone balancing surgery (OSSCS), bony torsion by corrective osteotomy, strengthening of weakened muscle by tendon transfer in single setting surgery (SEMLOS). By the use of multimodal approach he has got good recovery in more than 80 % affected children. The whole rehabilitation program is directly supervised by Dr. Jain himself. n pediatric orthopedics he is also managing all difficult situations like congenital limb deficiency & deformity with excellent outcome. He is a regular visitor to most of the national & international meetings on reconstructive surgery in pediatric orthopedics.
- Passed all examinations in first attempt with honors
- Bhagwan Das Memorial Award for Best Research Paper Published in JBJD 2001.
- State award for Best institution working in the field of cerebral palsy to Samvedna by Govt of Uttar Pradesh, India in year 2012
- State award for distinguished services to people affected with disability by Govt of Uttar Pradesh on 3rd Dec 2014
- Special honour from Jain Milan Prayag for social contribution for year 2009-10
- Indra dhanush Samman for social contribution in year 2011
- Special award for social contribution in Hindustan Gonda Mahotsava on 19th May 2015
- Prayag Gourav for social contribution in year 2015
- Chairman & President , Trishla Foundation “Charitable trust for children with orthopedics problem”
- Secretary & team leader of Samvedna trust, Samvedna “Charitable trust for children with special need”.
Contribution of Dr J K Jain for Children with special need
List of Free Camps Under the Banner of Trishla Foundation
In last five year, under the banner of trishla foundation, he has organized 55 camps (5000 beneficiary) in eight state:
- Punjab- Ludhiyana
- UP- Allahabad (2), Bhadohi (2), Faizabad, Bareily (5), Firozabad, Moradabad, Mirzapur (2), Varanasi, Partapgarh, Haridwar, Kanpur, Ghaziabad (2), Baliya, jounpur, Gorakhpur 1, Agra 1
- MP- Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore, katni 2, Gwalior
- Hariyana- Panchkukla
- Assam- Jorhat
- Rajasthan–Bharatpur, Tizara, Baswada, Jaipur (3), Alwar, Mahabir Ji
- Chhatisgarh –Korba, Raipur(2), Raigarh, Bilaspur, Rajnand gaon (2)
- Bihar- Siwan 2, Sitamarhi 2, Motihari 2, Patna 1